Worthing Central Clinic
Stoke Abbott Rd;
Telephone 01903 285199
Please complete the patient registration form prior to your visit.
- We are currently only able to offer specialist appointments at Central Clinic. Please telephone 01903 285199 for furthr information.
The clinic is situated within Central Clinic which is a single storey building located by the Assembly Hall and Library. Once inside the clinic the reception desk is over to your left.
Parking at the clinic is very limited and please ensure that you ask reception for a visitor's permit. On street parking is limited but public car parks are within walking distance.
A bus service called the Pulse runs through Worthing stops opposite Worthing Library. From the bus stop:
- walk down the pathway between the Library & The Wheatsheaf Pub
- the clinic is behind the pub on your left hand side.
See Traveline for information about bus times.
From Worthing station:
- head south; turn left at the end of the road into Teville Road
- follow road to the end turn right
- when you reach the Morrisons store take the next turning right into Stoke Abbott Road
- go past the Assembly Rooms turn left into the car park entrance
- walk straight ahead you will see Central Clinic to your right.
See National Rail Enquires for information about train times.
All services will be relocated to Sexual Health Worthing, 45 Rowlands Road.
The last clinic held in this location will be on Tuesday 20th December 2016. Appointments will commence at Rowlands Road on Tuesday 3rd January 2017.
For more information on the clinic relocation please contact 0845 111 3456 or speak to a member of the team on your next attendance.
Due to high demand of our services we may have to close earlier than the advertised time.
The clinics are open for all ages; young people can attend any clinic session.
Please see our confidentiality statement.