Worthing Central Clinic
Stoke Abbott Rd;
Telephone 01903 285199
Please complete the patient registration form prior to your visit.
- We are currently only able to offer specialist appointments at Central Clinic. Please telephone 01903 285199 for furthr information.
The clinic is situated within Central Clinic which is a single storey building located by the Assembly Hall and Library. Once inside the clinic the reception desk is over to your left.
Parking at the clinic is very limited and please ensure that you ask reception for a visitor’s permit. On street parking is limited but public car parks are within walking distance.
Stage coach bus number 700 stops by Worthing Library – there is also a service called the Pulse. From the bus stop:
- walk down the pathway between the Library & The Wheatsheaf Pub
- the clinic is behind the pub on your left hand side.
See Traveline for information about bus times.
From Worthing station:
- head south; turn left at the end of the road into Teville Road
- follow road to the end turn right
- when you reach the Blockbuster store take the next turning right into Stoke Abbott Road
- go past the Assembly Rooms turn left into the car park entrance
- walk straight ahead you will see Central Clinic to your right.
See National Rail Enquires for information about train times.
View Larger Map
Please telephone 01903 285199 for appointment details
Due to high demand of our services we may have to close earlier than the advertised time.
The clinics are open for all ages; young people can attend any clinic session.
Please see our confidentiality statement.