Corona Virus (Covid19) Clinic update
During the COVID pandemic there are some changes to the way that we are providing services
- Our walk in and wait clinics remain closed for the foreseeable future. Do not attend our clinics without a booked appointment.
- If you have no symptoms but want an STI test click here to access our online testing services.
- For all other contraception and STI concerns please ring 01903 285199 to speak to a member of staff who will book an appointment (telephone or face-to-face according to need) or refer you to an appropriate service.
- All patients are required to wear a face covering when entering any of our clinics. This is national guidance for all NHS locations.
- Results may take longer to become available; you will be contacted when they are available; DO NOT call us for your results.
If you have a new continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell, or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus:
- Stay at home and avoid close contact with people
- DO NOT come to this clinic, your GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
- Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service. Click here to find out what to do next.
- They will tell you whether you need to stay at home (self-isolate) or if you need medical help.
Important information for people living with HIV
- Individuals with well controlled HIV are NOT at increased risk from COVID19.
- You do not need to attend clinic for blood tests to check your CD4 count.
- Please follow general NHS advice about how to protect yourself from coronavirus or click here to see the BHIVA website for more guidance.
- For those with new HIV diagnosis or not on treatment, our Doctors will have contacted you should you need to take any additional precautions.
Important information for people experiencing Domestic Violence
If you or anyone you know is experiencing domestic violence, please click here for services that can help you.