The service offers psychosexual therapy for a range of sexual issues such as:
- difficulties with erection; ejaculation; orgasm; desire; etc.
- sexual trauma or pain
- sexual functioning & ill health; disability; etc.
Psychosexual therapy is offered by appointment at our clinics in Worthing, Crawley and Chichester.
We encourage referrals from health professionals; e.g. GPs; other doctors; nurses; health advisors etc.
Appointment times vary and therapy is time-limited.
We do not provide counselling for the following:
- acute rape victims;
- problems of gender identity/dysphoria;
- where the sexual problem is part of a major psychiatric disorder;
- relationship problems not relevant to the sexual disorder;
- sexual practices which would be the subject of action under the criminal justice system.