Services we are unable to provide
- Management of community needlestick/sharp injuries; HIV PEP not indicated
- Cervical smear tests / Cervical cytology
We are no longer commissioned to provide smear tests.
- The contraceptive pill to delay periods.
- Human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccination.
The HPV vaccine is offered to girls and boys aged 12 and 13 as part of the NHS childhood vaccination programme (However please note – gay and bisexual men under the age of 46 who have not been vaccinated as part of this programme can access HPV vaccination via our service
- Fertility treatment (for people who may be having problems getting pregnant)
- Colposcopy (procedure to find out whether a woman has abnormal cells on or in her cervix or vagina).
- Menopause treatment – Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) including Mirena fitting for HRT, Menopause blood tests.
- Hepatitis vaccination or testing for work or travel purposes
- Travel vaccinations
- Male Sterilisation (Vasectomy)