Welcome to Sexual Health West Sussex.
We provide a full range of sexual health services across 3 Hubs, 6 days a week:
With additional clinics held in
- Outreach Team*
*Please call the central booking line on 01903 285199 for more information on appointment types and opening times.
We are a LGBTQ+ friendly service. We provide care whatever your gender identity or sexuality.
Central Booking Line: 01903 285199
Follow our socials!....
Our services include
- STI screening: Online or Face to Face
- All forms of contraception
- Treatment and management of STI’s
- Hepatitis A&B vaccination for those at sexual risk
- HPV vaccination for men who have sex with men & people living with HIV
- HIV Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- HIV Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
This list is not exhaustive, talk to our Central Booking Line if you are unsure
Services we are UNABLE to provide:
- Coils or medication for non-contraceptive reasons; eg heavy menstrual bleeding, endometrial protection with HRT, removal of coils with lost strings, post-coil fit issues if fitted outside our service
- Cervical cytology (smear tests) or colposcopy
- Management of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Fertility screening tests or fertility management
- Menopause treatment
- Screening for cosmetic procedures
Please contact your GP for more information on how to access these services. Your GP has been made aware that we can not provide these services.