Crawley Sexual Health Clinic
Crawley Sexual Health Clinic;
West Green Drive;
Telephone 01293 600459
Crawley Sexual Health Clinic offers a wide range of services through integrated walk in sessions where you can be seen for sexual health screening and contraception and specialist appointment sessions.
A consultant; doctors; nurses; health advisors; client support workers and administrative team are based at Crawley.
Please complete the patient registration form prior to your visit.
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
Chlamydia testing and treatment (available to all)
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Termination/abortion referrals
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- General contraception
- Contraception procedures (coil fitting; implant fitting) – by appointment
- Psychosexual counselling – by appointment
The clinic is situated on the fifth floor of Crawley Hospital; there is a pay and display car park and the local roads offer pay and display parking.
The hospital is served by bus routes 1 and 2 and Crawley train station is approximately 10 minutes walk away from the hospital.
View Larger Map
Walk-in clinic times
- Monday: 9.00 – 17.00
- Tuesday: 12.00 – 19.00
- Wednesday: 9.00 – 17.00
- Thursday: 9.00 – 19.00
- Friday: 9.00 – 17.00
- Saturday: 9.00 – 12.30
- Monday: 9.00 – 12.30 and 14.00 – 17.00
- Tuesday: 13.00 – 19.30
- Wednesday: 9.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 16.45
- Thursday: 9.00 – 12.30 and 16.00-19.30
- Friday: 9.00 – 12.30
Due to high demand of our services we may have to close earlier than the advertised time.
The clinics are open for all ages; young people can attend any clinic session.
Please see our confidentiality statement.