Crawley Sexual Health Clinic
Crawley Sexual Health Clinic;
West Green Drive;
Telephone 01293 600459
Crawley Sexual Health Clinic offers a wide range of services through integrated walk in sessions where you can be seen for sexual health screening and contraception and specialist appointment sessions.
A consultant; doctors; nurses; health advisors; client support workers and administrative team are based at Crawley.
Please complete the patient registration form prior to your visit.
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Chlamydia testing and treatment (available to all)
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Termination/abortion referrals
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- General contraception
- Contraception procedures (implant fitting) – by appointment
- Intrauterine contraception
- Psychosexual counselling – by appointment
The clinic is situated on the fifth floor of Crawley Hospital; there is a pay and display car park and the local roads offer pay and display parking.
The hospital is served by bus routes 1 and 2 and Crawley train station is approximately 10 minutes walk away from the hospital.
Walk-in clinic times
- Monday: 9.00 – 17.30
- Tuesday: 11.30 – 20:00
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 17.30
- Thursday: 9.00 – 20.00
- Friday: 9.00 – 17.30
- Saturday: 9.00 – 13.00
- Monday: 9.00 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 17.00
- Tuesday: 13.00 – 19.30
- Wednesday:9.00 – 12.00 and 13.00-16.45
- Thursday: 9.00 – 12.30 and 16.00-19.30
- Friday: 9.00 – 12.30
When we have a high number of patients attending our clinic we may need to cap clinics earlier than the advertised closing times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your cooperation.
The clinics are open for all ages; young people can attend any clinic session.
Please see our confidentiality statement.