Condoms by post
West Sussex Sexual Health offers free condoms to those aged 13-24, living in the West Sussex area, through our condom distribution scheme.
Condoms are sent by standard Royal Mail delivery. You will receive your condoms in a discrete, unmarked envelope, posted through the letterbox.
Please allow up to two weeks to receive your condoms following your request.
Please note, if you live outside of West Sussex we will be unable to process your request.
Important information about your order
- You must provide your full name (forename and surname) and West Sussex delivery address (including post code)
- Please provide a valid mobile number in case we need to contact you about your request
- We provide a three month supply of condoms. Users will not be able to request additional condoms from the scheme during this time
- Please only request condoms for yourself. If other people would like to use the scheme, they will need to make their own request.
- People aged under 16 requesting condoms for the first time, will receive a telephone call from a member of the team for a brief discussion, prior to condoms being post.
- A member of the sexual health team may contact people aged under 18, via their mobile number should there be any concerns regarding health or wellbeing.
How to use a condom:
Please note, we regularly monitor the C-Card scheme requests and if we deem an order suspicious (e.g. bulk orders or orders which appear to be made on behalf of others) we may contact you for confirmation of order details.
How else can I get free condoms?
People aged 13 and above may request free condoms from our sexual health clinics. Please go to our homepage for details of our clinics and how to access them https://www.sexualhealthwestsussex.nhs.uk/
If you have any queries about your order or change your mind about registering to the scheme, please contact our office on the following details:
0800 0150 503